Himalayan Shilajit is the result of a centuries long process of decomposing organic plant matter and minerals.
We believe that the benefits are well worth the wait. We will explain why below.
Shilajit has been a common feature of Ayurvedic medicine for years. It is extremely rich in fulvic acid and humid acid. Fulvic acid has many proven benefits such as improving gut health and keeping your skin healthy.
Himalayan Shilajit is also extremely rich in trace minerals such as magnesium, zinc and potassium to name just a few. Benefits of these minerals include;
- Anti-Aging (antioxidants) First of all, Himalayan Shilajit is abundant in antioxidants. The rich anti-oxidant property in the Shilajit helps in slowing down the oxidation of the cells and decreasing the rate of the aging process.
- Heart Health (potassium & calcium, copper & iron) Copper and iron work in unison and play a major part in transporting oxygen around the body. Potassium can help balance the negative effects of too much salt in your diet and can help reduce the LDL cholesterol, whilst your heartbeat is regulated when potassium and calcium work together.
- Stress, Depression and Anxiety relief (magnesium and zinc) For those who suffer from depression, their zinc levels may be too low. More than 300 enzymes in our body also require zinc to function. Zinc is a found in abundance in shilajit. Magnesium and potassium also play a role. Both of these minerals may help to lower blood pressure, muscle tension and heart rate. Together with zinc, this may be a great formula to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Improved stamina and performance (iron, copper & nickel) The USSR military, Olympic, and space teams officially supplemented with shilajit. It acts as a natural recovery aid has been used to reduce physical weakness and improve stamina. Iron, copper and nickel help to carry more oxygen in the blood, which enhances energy production. Vitamin B12 is another well-known energy booster which is present in shilajit. Fulvic Acid and B12 both have the ability to deliver oxygen directly to the muscle cells, which may help to reduce lactic acid and CO2 build up.
- Bone and joint support, anti-inflammatory and arthritis remedy Cuprum, Nickel, Calcium, Manganese, Silicon and Strontium may help support bones and joints stronger, and also help relieve arthritis and osteoporosis. Magnesium deficiency causes chronic inflammation. Shilajit is rich in magnesium. Potassium aids in retaining a healthy bone mineral density by helping calcium to remain inside your bones, which is also found in shilajit.
- Improved sexual health and fertility (zinc & selenium)
The recommended daily amount of Himalayan shilajit is 300-500mg per day. Each of our capsules contain 400mg, therefore, we would not recommend more than one capsule daily.
Ingredients per capsule:
- Himalayan Shilajit 400mg
- Rice Flour
- HPMC vegan capsule